Patient Check-in Process During Covid-19
Sand Lake Imaging has instituted a new process for checking in for your exams. This is how it works:
- 90 minutes prior to your exam, you will receive a text message with detail reminders on how to check-in
- This text message will include a link to check-in once you arrive in the parking lot. Please remain in your car.
- Click the link and follow the prompts. You will need to enter your date of birth, phone number, and the make, model, and color of your vehicle
- Once you click submit, you will receive another text verifying you have been completely checked in.
- You will receive another text when it is your time to enter the building to complete check-in paperwork. Only the patient may enter the building, after a quick health screen.
- Once this is complete, you have the option to wait in the waiting room with safe social distancing or return to your car to wait. Waiting room waits are typically reserved for patients for whom returning to their vehicle is difficult. There are chairs marked in the waiting room for safe social distancing.
- You will receive one last text asking you to return to the building for your exam. At this point, the technologist is ready for your exam to begin. You will be taken back to the exam room by the nurse or technologist.
If you have any questions about this process, please call 407-363-2772.
Sand Lake Imaging has initiated extreme sanitary measures to minimize transmission of any diseases including COVID 19.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please alert our front desk staff.
It is paramount and of utmost importance to us to ensure the health and safety of both our patients and employees.
We will be taking appropriate precautionary measures. Our personnel may be wearing masks throughout the building. We will also increase local cleaning measures.
For your safety and the safety of Sand Lake Imaging employees, only the patient that is scheduled for testing today will be allowed to enter the facility.
We are sorry for any inconvenience but we are taking this measure to stop any unnecessary potential exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
Upon entering our building, we will be asking patients these questions:
- Have you experienced a new cough, fever, or trouble breathing?
- Have you traveled outside the US or a designated high-risk area per the CDC guidelines within the last 21 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus
For your protection, please use the hand sanitizer at the front desk. Click here to learn the proper way to wash your hands.