September 25, 2019 is National Women’s Health and Fitness Day
Women’s Health and Fitness day is meant to bring awareness to the importance of regular exercise and healthy living for women of all stages of life.
Healthy Lifestyle Ideas:
- See your physician for a checkup to monitor your health and make adjustments as needed.
- Eat “superfood” – broccoli, apples, other fruits and vegetables, and lean meats.
- Take up a new sport or take your current sport to a new level with a trainer.
- Take a nap. Sleep is beneficial to your heart, mind, and weight.
- Take a walk with a friend. Not only is the walk good for your body, but the time spent with a friend is also invaluable to your emotional well-being.
- Eat foods high in calcium and vitamin D, like dairy products and leafy greens.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get a massage. The health benefits are immeasurable.
Of course, working out with a friend is one of the most fun ways to get and stay in shape. Take it from Claudia and Alma, our amazing marketers!