Men are facing a health crisis, yet it’s rarely talked about.
Men are dying too young. We can’t afford to stay silent.
The Movember movement was started to raise money to get more research and awareness for Prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention.
Since 2003, Movember has funded more than 1250 men’s health projects around the world, shaking up men’s health research and transforming the way health services reach and support men. To find out more about the work Movember is doing, click here.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Decide to Grow
- Grow your mustache
- Inspire other people to grow out their mustache for men’s health
- Commit to running or walking 60 miles over the month
- Connect a fitness tracker to your Mo Space and log every step
- Encourage others to move along with you
- Choose the type of function you’re hosting
- Let family and friends know where you’ll be and when
- Collect donations from attendees
So, if you’re inspired to grow a Mo’, let’s see it! Share your Mo’ with us on our Facebook page.