Sand Lake Imaging is dedicated to providing the highest quality diagnostic radiology to the patients and physicians of Central Florida in a personal, cost-effective, and timely manner.
With 75 years combined experience and over 10 years serving the Central Florida community, we are confident that we will provide you with the most accurate imaging possible.
All of our radiologists are board certified by the American College of Radiology and are highly trained experts in imaging subspecialties including neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology, women’s imaging, mammography and interventional radiology.
SLI physicians include a former attending radiologist at Brigham and Women’s hospital, a former faculty member at Harvard Medical School, and a former faculty member at the University of Miami School of Medicine. Our Radiologists have received training from Duke University Medical Center, Harvard University, Yale University, Cornell Medical School, and University of Oklahoma.
What sets Sand Lake Imaging apart?
- We have a provider on site at all times to monitor procedures and consult.
- The most advanced imaging equipment in Central Florida.
- Immediate calls for STAT requested procedures or significant positive results.
- Rapid turnaround for all results.
- Routine results / images available as CD, printed, e-mailed, or direct PM interface.
- Same day walk-in appointments available.
- Convenient hours including evening and weekend appointments.